London-Brighton Ride 2015


Last year by June I did the best ride I have ever done in my life. It was from London to Brighton.

It was such as awesome day! It started really early in the morning, I got up at  3.30a.m or so and I was cycling to Brighton Pier where I took the bus to go to London and I left my bike in a big lorry.

Once in London I picked my bike up and about 7.30 I started cycling with my team called "The Spanish Armada".

After 20km we stopped for breakfast. We had a delightful bacon roll and a cup of tea.

It was a lovely day, with amazing landscape. It was hard as well by the end of the ride there is the last rise called Beacon.



I reckon that we got Brighton by 3pm, tired but happy!



I am looking forward to do it again, maybe cycling for London Brighton ride 2017.

I recommend it! You will enjoy a lot.




Comentarios

Entradas populares